Choosing a wedding photographer is one of the most important decision you will make during your preparations. This is a decision that should be approached with excitement and anticipation. Your wedding day will be one of the most exciting days of your life and your photographs should reflect this.
Each wedding is handled individually and on a personal basis, from the initial meeting through to the photography itself and album creation. We take the time to get to know you beforehand and will do everything we can to ensure we provide you with the photographs you have always dreamed of for your big day.
We would love to be a part of your wedding. Your wedding photography should be natural, relaxed and informal. We will ensure that your big day is captured as it unfolds in an artistic, romantic and documentary style. We will spend the day with you and your guests, working discreetly to capture unforgettable moments forever.
Why don’t we line up a meeting to talk through your plans and spend a little time getting to know each other? Contact us either using the Contact button at the top right or go our Pricing page
– FROM THE BLOG –
Why choose us?
It can be overwhelming deciding on your photographer. Here are some reasons to choose us.
– First and foremost we would hope you would choose us for our style and approach.
We describe our style as documentary which is perfect if you’re camera shy or self-conscious. Our style mantra is light, bright and beautiful. Other words to descibe us would be colourful, relaxed, natural, fun, airy, soft, romantic, fresh, dynamic, unique, fine art, elegant, warm, dreamy.. you get the idea : )
No awkward posing or hands on hips here. Even the formal photos are not posed. We simply direct people into position, advise what makes the best shot then click away until we have a good one of everyone.
We can capture real moments of you and your guests having a fantastic time, laughing, crying, and dancing the night away!
Our aim is to capture the atmosphere of your day, which includes the emotional, extra special and unseen happy moments too. This day only happens once.
– Having two photographers allows us to:
– get both sets of preparations in the morning to tell your story from both sides.
– have more coverage and different angles on all aspects of the day meaning more of a chance to get as many of those important moments of the day, even the unexpected ones.
– achieve all of the family formals in a short space of time. One of us is continually taking the formal photos while the other is getting the people ready for the next shots.
– backup each other and add creativity by bringing each of our own unique vision.
– provide more images.
Chantal and I have worked together for so long we work seamlessly together.
– The expertise we would bring having shot over 500 weddings.
We know exactly how to prepare and plan for a wedding. We work with our couples on the lead up to the wedding using our timeline and photo list template to make it super easy. We create an experience of as little stress as possible on the day, get all our photos done and most importantly allow you to spend time with your guests.
– We are clear and upfront about costs with us. All day coverage at a set price. We do not charge by the hour and no surprises down the line.
We are with you from preparations through to dancing. You do not have to worry about running behind schedule and having to pay to keep us longer. Weddings are tough to keep on schedule (although we are great with working with your other suppliers/venue to keep things moving smoothly and take the stress away from you).
– You pretty much get all images from your day both large for printing and small for sharing.
We give you all we can from the day. Sometimes a shot may not be artistically great but to you it may have a special connection because of the subject matter. These are typically moments caught of important people or moments in the day. If we think this is one of them we leave it in for you to decide. More choice to you and what are these images for us to keep them to ourselves.
– Us blending in and being a part of the day. Being your support for the day, taking away any stresses.
If anything is worrying you then simply tell us and there is a good chance we will know how to resolve it. We dress the part for the day, we are respectful of everyone (we are all there to enjoy the day) and we know how to have fun : )
– We are a family owned and operated business that loves what we do.
We are people just like you! You will be getting quite involved with the wedding industry and we work in it so we know it inside and out. We also embrace a lifestyle of enjoying happy moments in our lives, celebrating and documenting them. We also put a lot of thought and care into what we do to make sure it is of the highest quality and things are made easy for you.
– Our perfect Google and Facebook review stats will show you that we are quality providers and pride ourselves in making our customers happy.
– We have a knack of knowing when special moments are happening.. and where to hang out to capture all the best shots.
– We know when your mum is about to cry.
– We know how to make your man look really cool.
– And how to make you look incredible.
– We go crazy for confetti.
– And emotions are our thing.
If you think great photos aren’t important, wait until they are all you have left.
We would love to discuss your wedding in more detail with you – for our full brochure or to make an appointment to chat and view some of our albums please contact us either using the Contact button at the top right or go our Pricing page
We look forward to hearing from you soon : )