Being from a French Canadian family I had the opportunity to go to school in a very diverse and cultural community Saint Boniface that was very much into expressing one self through any artistic outlet. My passion for photography started at a very young age. I was always the friend who had the camera and took the pictures!
things I love:
- Being a mom and wife. Adore my boys
- Doors and textured walls ~ Ask me about the awesome thank you email I got from past clients involving signage and various doors!
- Penguins make me laugh… they seriously rock!
- Love a hot cup of tea in one of my vintage tea cups… all given to me by my Gran and Great Aunt
- The smell of home-baked bread, rain and freshly cut grass
- A good thunderstorm! Like watching a good movie
A very involved father and a bit of a geek. Addicted to organising, be it the house, getting ready for a trip, to do lists, timelines and photo list for my couples.
A family man, child whisperer and love looking back on images of our wedding and family. We are old school and have bookshelves full or photos in albums. Love looking at prints, especially ones that my parents and grandparents bring out and you get to see a glimpse into the past.
I bring an organised and calm view on things. Love collaborating with other suppliers and always looking to push for the next best thing.
I take pleasure in seeing my clients receive our wooden keepsake box containing their USB, prints & accordions when it has been personalised with their names, all decorated nicely. That along with their gorgeous album as it is something special.
We are big believers in sustainability and social responsibility. In business we always try to make choices with these goals in mind and support suppliers who feel the same way.