We think it’s so important to print your images and we’re passionate about offering the best fine art albums.
To us, a photograph doesn’t feel real until it is a physical print we can hold in our hands. Holding something brings you closer to that captured moment. A page turn is the next chapter of a story. We believe printing your images creates a physical memory of those special life moments. A tangible connection to those memories that need to be cherished today, and passed on in the future. This is why we have selected the very best supplier of printed products.
When you recieve one of our albums you’ll be wowed, so what is it that makes them so special?
Prices from £450
– Sizes > 10 x 10 inch, 12 x 12 inch, 14 x 10 inch, A5 & A4.
– Comes with 15 spreads (30 pages) as standard which typically showcases 60-70 photos.
– Flat lying pages (invisible crease).
– Matte finish art white 200gsm fine art archival paper (providing sharp, saturated images, soft texture). Art White Plus is a thicker page option available on Fine Art Books only.
– Choice of fabric, leather or silk covers.
– Name debossing/engraving/printing on cover. We even have 22 carat gold or palladium options.
– Packaged in a protective cotton bag.
– Wooden display boxes available.
Easily place an order through this custom form that we have built.
The form is designed to make ordering quick and simple. When you click submit, we’ll receive an email with all the details. We then give you instructions on getting your chosen images together, we mock up how your album will look, make any necessary changes, arrange payment and we send it off to Folio Albums to print.
It’s pretty easy and we’re always here to help if you get stuck.
TO SELECT THE IMAGES FOR YOUR ALBUM
Please add the images as a favourite on your gallery by using the heart icon.
Once you have selected your images, please let us know so we can proceed with your design.
If you are not sure on what images you would like we can send a design with our suggested images and you can swap out any images if you would like.
We will send you a proof before it goes to print so you can make any changes to the design.
Please note that we cannot place your order with the supplier until we have received your choices and the layout has been approved.