Sharing this amazing Singapore couples engagement shoot in Scotland today and I am so excited to share it with you all!
Jing Min and Elvin spent an afternoon with us in October to drive through the Trossachs with us. We drove from spot to spot which we always wanted to use and placed them in beautiful scenes which we have held close to our hearts for a long time. We cannot thank them enough for trusting us and going along with our plan.
Thinking of doing an adventure engagement or couples session?
Here are a few tips to make it worth your while!
- Scotland is beautiful and majestic. There are so many different locations so ask us and we can help pinpoint your ideal location.
- Decided if you want a beach setting, lochside setting, both or just mountains.
- Be mindful that the weather will not always play ball. So come prepared and layer up with items that suit your attire.
- Bring a few outfits and change it up. Scotland is windy so a flowy dress really works wonders in adding drama to the photos we capture
- These shoots can last up to 4 hours…just so you know
- Trust us. Enjoy your time together and think of it as a romantic day out. The more emotions you show with one another the better the photos will be.
- HAVE FUN!!!
So, from wherever you are in the world we hope to hear from you to go on an adventure together!
Want to check out more of our adventure sessions? Have a peek below